Our oriental rug cleaning involves a gentle, 5-step cleaning process that is safe and effective for your rugs in Winston-Salem.
At Steam Source, our Oriental Rug Division makes the oriental rug cleaning process quick and easy for our clients in Winston-Salem, North Carolina. We know that your oriental rugs are important to you and are a fixture as part of your home décor. Whether you have noticed an area with a stain or you are scheduling routine oriental rug cleaning with us, we’ll make sure you are 100% satisfied with the results.
When you choose our oriental rug cleaning services at Steam Source, you’ll find that we make the entire process as easy and convenient as possible by providing pick-up, delivery and installation. During your scheduled pick-up date and time, our rug cleaning specialists will provide a thorough inspection, discuss any areas that need specific treatment, and provide you with any information you need about our oriental rug cleaning process.
Once your rugs are delivered to our facility, they will go through our gentle 5-step rug cleaning process:
- Badger: Front and back side are beaten to loosen dust, dirt and allergens.
- Vacuum: Front and back side are vacuumed to remove dust, dirt and allergens.
- Dry Clean: Our specially formulated dry cleaning solution is applied and buffed out at high speed.
- Steam Clean: Rugs are steam cleaned using the hot water extraction method.
- Dry: Rugs are hung up on our drying racks, with high-powered blowers for faster drying times.
Once our oriental rug cleaning process is complete, we’ll contact you to schedule a delivery date and installation. We always call 30 minutes in advance of our arrival at your home, and your rugs will be wrapped securely in plastic to ensure their protection and cleanliness during transport. It’s important to us that you feel we have taken excellent care of your rugs from start to finish.
If you have questions about our oriental rug cleaning services or you would like to schedule a pick-up appointment, contact us at Steam Source today to get started.