Remember what your carpets used to look like with our carpet steam cleaning services at your home or business in Winston-Salem.
Do you want your carpets to look new again, but you aren’t ready to invest the money needed to replace them? Our carpet steam cleaning services can bring new life to the carpets at your home or business in Winston-Salem, North Carolina. Carpet steam cleaning is sometimes known as the hot water extraction method.
At Steam Source, we have specially designed a carpet cleaning process with 10 careful steps for the ultimate clean:
- It all starts in our truck where hot water is mixed with our cleaning solution. We only use cleaning solutions that are safe for your family and others who use your building.
- We will move your furniture free of charge, as long as it is furniture that can be moved by two men.
- This solution is injected deep into your carpets, where it breaks apart all the dirt and grime that have built up in your carpet over time.
- Once the solution has loosened the dirt, our powerful vacuum extractor pulls the water, the cleaning solution and all the dirt and grime away from your carpet and into a holding tank in our truck. This vacuum is powerful enough to remove 95% of the water, which decreases the time needed for your carpets to fully dry.
- We will put your furniture back, placing foam blocks or plastic discs underneath it to protect it while your carpet dries.
Beyond carpet steam cleaning, we also offer rug cleaning, carpet stretching and repair, stain and odor removal and carpet protector application. Give us a call today, and we can schedule an inspection of your carpets and upholstery.
At Steam Source, we offer carpet steam cleaning services in Winston-Salem, Greensboro, Kernersville, Clemmons, Advance, High Point, Mocksville, Pfafftown, Jamestown, Oak Ridge, Summerfield, Lexington, King, Walkertown, Colfax, Lewisville, Welcome, Bermuda Run, Thomasville, Yadkinville, and Walnut Cove, North Carolina.