Thank you for choosing Steam Source. We continue to be your only source for clean! We are currently open and continue to operate as an essential business.
Maintaining a clean home or business is important to maintain on overall healthy environment. Keeping a sanitary home or business is one of the best things you can do to avoid issues like the common cold, flu and a variety of viruses. Not only is a clean home or workspace more pleasant to live in, but it also helps the inhabitants of the environment stay healthier throughout the year. In uncertain times like these, a clean home or place of business is more important than ever. Not only does stress negatively impact your immunity, but a clean environment also gives you peace of mind.
We are considered an essential service during these times. This enables us to work with you while also taking all the necessary precautions to keep you and our workers safe. We can perform all of our usual cleaning services that can keep your property pristine, such as duct cleaning, carpet cleaning, tile cleaning, upholstery cleaning and more. By ensuring that your home or business does not become host to airborne particles, dirt, dust, germs and more, you can feel safer staying inside when you need to.
We want to ensure our customers that we are taking precautions to ensure the safety of our clients and our employees. We have been doing our work a little differently to ensure that your home or place of business is safe during these times. Not only will we continue to perform the same quality of work for our clients but we are taking extreme measures to keep our equipment clean before and after every service.
- Our equipment is sanitized with a hospital-grade, EPA-registered, multi-purpose disinfectant before and after entering a residence or business.
- Out technicians will maintain social distancing and will sanitize hands before and after every service. Our technicians wear shoe covers and are provided personal protective equipment when necessary.
- We have implemented a no-contact service process. All estimates and payments will be made electronically.
- We are sanitizing our office regularly.
- Any employees who are feeling ill are being asked to not to come to work.
- We ask those requesting services to let us know if they or someone in their household or place of business has been ill in the last few weeks.
- EPA-registered sanitizer is available.
To learn more about our services or to make an appointment, please contact us today.