It’s almost a fact of life that if you have a concrete driveway or patio, it’s going to end up getting dirty over time. Grime from vehicles and foot traffic, stains, and dirt from the environment all compound to make your concrete driveway or patio look less than ideal. If you’re ready for your driveway or patio to add to your home’s appearance again, here are a few good reasons to have our team at Steam Source come and power wash the surface.
- Boost your curb appeal—You know that one house in your neighborhood you drive past and shake your head because its exterior is so unkempt? Don’t be that house! Power washing your driveway or patio can help you make your home’s exterior more appealing.
- Save yourself some serious elbow grease—You can scrub your concrete regularly to get rid of stains and dirt, but this is backbreaking work. Save yourself the trouble and let our power washing team do all the work.
- Prep for a coat of sealant—Adding a long-lasting sealer to your driveway or patio protects your concrete from weather damage, cracking, fading, and more. Having your concrete surface power washed beforehand ensures nothing gets caked into the sealant during application.
- Make your patio or driveway look like new—Remember when your patio or driveway was fresh and new? Power washing can work wonders and make the surface look like it was just installed!
- Get rid of mold, mildew, and moss—If any area of your driveway or patio is shaded, mold, mildew, and moss will eventually take hold. Power washing the surface gets rid of any growths, so they don’t get out of hand.
- Say goodbye to oil stains—Sooner or later, everyone spots an oil stain on their driveway. With a professional power wash, you can break up this grime and get rid of unsightly oil spots once and for all.
- Keep weeds at bay—If your driveway or patio has any expansion cracks, weeds will make a home for themselves in these crevices quickly. A regular power wash will get rid of annoying weeds, as well as the dirt they need to grow in.
- Extend the lifespan of your patio or driveway—Algae and oil will erode your concrete over time. With regular power washing, you can prevent cracks and untimely aging, so your concrete surface lasts for much longer.